About This Product
Individuals must be able to implement change in order to remain competitive in today's corporate environment. Being able to effectively manage change is a critical factor for the well being of the individual as well as the organization. With this leaders' guide you will identify the challenges for the organization, the employees, and the manager during change situations. Additionally, you will be able to use the opportunity of change to foster innovative ideas and solutions.
Obtain the highest quality management skills quickly and cost effectively. Every leaders' guide has been designed, developed, and written with adult learning theory and information mapping considerations. Engaging and lively content combines an optimal mix of case studies, charts, tips, and guidelines. Also included are our pre- and post-program assessments, which are highly effective tools for guiding the learning process and providing critical evaluation. Each content page has opposing pages for notes and each leaders' guide may also be used by a facilitator or as a self-study guide for self-paced learning.
Workbooks are reproducible for a $15.00 royalty fee per copy. You can purchase all additional royalty copies by clicking here or visiting the reprints page.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email. (PC and MAC Compatible).
These leaders' guides are in pdf format so you will require the Adobe Acrobat Reader software to view or print them.
When ordering, if you need an extraction program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below.
These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip our files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - https://www.winzip.com/win/en/dprob.html
Winrar - https://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
Do you know...
- What are the reasons organizations make changes? (The motivation for change?)
- What is critical to know, ask, and plan for during the process of change?
- What makes a successful change agent?
- What are the detailed steps needed to plan for a change?
Upon Completion You Will Be Able To:
- Describe the basic dynamics of the change process -- the stages people go through and why.
- Identify the challenges for the organization, the employee, and the manager during change situations.
- Understand and apply specific guidelines in dealing with people's natural resistance to change.
- Use the opportunity of change to foster innovative ideas and solutions.
- Generate an action plan to enhance your skills at dealing with change in your department and your organization.
Table of Contents/Summary
This resource material has been organized for you in the following way:
- We begin with an introduction and then present a pre-test which will help you determine where you are in your awareness and use of your change skills.
- Pre-Test: Your Change Skills
- Pre-Test Feedback: Your Change Skills
- Why do organizations decide to make changes? This section discusses the motivation behind changes in organizations i.e., what pushes an organization to decide to make changes in the way they do business is discussed.
- Graphic: External Pressures Exert Internal Influences/Responses
- Exercise: Forces Of Change -- Influences And External
- We next turn to clarification and understanding the human side of change -- what do you and people in general feel when they are asked to make changes within their work life?
- Presentation: Change -- What Individuals Experience During Times Of Change
- Application: Change Behavior -- S.A.R.A.
- The general questions and issues to help you identify the challenges behind a change -- what you need to know, do, and ask in order to make change a positive, challenging process for yourself and the people around you.
- Case Study: Description Of The Three Change Strategies
- Exercise: Case Study
- Exercise: Developing Guidelines For Change
- Change leadership is critical factor that can determine the success or failure of the process. What skills are needed by change leaders?
- Presentation: Leadership Styles And The Change Process
- Aspects of the change process, in terms of the people management have been described in eight (8) guidelines to help you manage during this time of upheaval.
- Model: A Successful Change Agent
- Quiz: Employee Involvement -- Have You Got What It Takes
- We then detail some specific steps to help you implement a change, and have included an application plan with directions and a work sheet.
- Application: Planning Your Change
- Work Sheet: Planning Your Change
The program concludes with a presentation on the aspects of change that can open up new ideas, create innovative systems or products, and generally push change to far reaching dimensions for the future.
- Chart: Challenge And Innovation
- Post-Test: Change -- Challenge And Innovation
- Post-Test Answers: Change -- Challenge And Innovation
- Action Plan
Copyright & Liability
By purchasing this product I agree to the copyright & liability below:
Products electronically transferred are your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the license and usage as described. This material is for a single user who may present this material provided they do not alter and keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact (more...). This product may not be re-sold, distributed, stored in a database or retrieval system, downloaded, except by written permission from the publisher. Any infraction or infringement will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
NOTE: To edit this product, add content, your logo, and more, read our FAQ.