About This Product
How to manage people
This training program provides you with all you need to run a day on how to manage people. This pack is designed to provide you with an easy-to-use, ready-made training resource.
Suitable for team members or managers who feel that they are not very assertive, and would like to build up their skills in assertiveness. The program would also be suitable for team members who know they can be quite aggressive, however would like to work on becoming more assertive.
- Understand power and authority, responsibility and accountability within an organisation.
- DelegateTrainee effectively to empower staff and achieve objectives.
- Understand and apply appropriate techniques for motivating a diverse range of individuals.
- Understand the need to monitor individual performance.
- Establish and maintain the commitment of others through support and feedback to maintain and enhance performance standards.
This programme covers the concepts of authority and power, responsibility and accountability. DelegatesTrainees will actively discuss the differences between managing in the public, private and voluntary sectors. A highly interactive programme, this powerful, half day session will help delegatestrainees understand how to manage different people within different organisationalorganizational cultures.
Amazing Appraisals program pack includes:
Trainer's Pack (MS Word Document):
- Program profile. A brief marketing overview of the program.
- Joining Instructions and Pre-course 10 things exercise. Adaptable template to send to trainees in advance of the session.
- Critical equipment list. List of equipment and tools needed to deliver the training, including all the handouts required.
- Lesson plan. Notes for the trainer on how to run the program. This gives a detailed explanation of how to deliver the session, complete with the input and learning points that should be made and notes on how to run activities.
- 15 pages.
PowerPoint Slides and Trainees Notes (MS PPT Document):
- All slides necessary to run the program. You can add your details in the first and last slide. If you wish to include your logo or a client logo, this can be done in the Master Slide option.
- Trainees' Notes are included in the slides and can be printed out for the trainee as handouts. When printing your slides to create a handbook for your trainee, select 'print' and under the option 'Print What' select 'Notes pages'
- 41 slides.
Activity Pack (MS Word Document):
- All materials required to run the games/activities specified. Detailed explanations of the activities/exercises used to consolidate learning are included in the Lesson Plan. Refer to the Critical Equipment List for details.
- Evaluation form. Request trainees to complete evaluation following training to gain immediate response to your program or they can be completed and collected later.
- 7 pages.
Bullets & Fonts
All Ready Set Present PowerPoint Content, Quotes and Handout Presentations use standard fonts. If your computer does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
When ordering, if you need an extraction program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below.
These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip our files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - https://www.winzip.com/win/en/dprob.html
Winrar - https://www.rarlab.com/download.htm