About This Product
Everything you need to train your staff to give great appraisals.
This training programme provides you with all you need to run a half day on delivering amazing appraisals/staff evaluations. Fully customisable.
Suitable for anyone responsible for giving appraisals or staff evaluations. Additionally suitable for induction purposes for appraisees.
The purpose of this half-day session is to sharpen and enhance your skills in providing your teams with effective appraisals. During the session delegates will:
- consider appraisals in the context of performance management
- examine the need and requirements for effective preparation
- review and explore effective techniques for communication and feedback
- reflect on effective practices for appraisal follow up
The session is a commonsense, practical approach to appraisals, focusing not just on the needs of individual, but also on the needs of the organisation. Highly interactive and focuses on appraisal in context of leadership and performance management. It covers how appraisers and appraisees should prepare for appraisals, communicate and provide feedback, and draw up an action plan.
Amazing Appraisals program pack includes:
Trainer's Pack (MS Word Document):
- Program profile. A brief marketing overview of the program.
- Joining Instructions and Pre-course 10 things exercise. Adaptable template to send to trainees in advance of the session.
- Critical equipment list. List of equipment and tools needed to deliver the training, including all the handouts required.
- Lesson plan. Notes for the trainer on how to run the program. This gives a detailed explanation of how to deliver the session, complete with the input and learning points that should be made and notes on how to run activities.
- 14 pages.
PowerPoint Slides and Trainees Notes (MS PPT Document):
- All slides necessary to run the program. You can add your details in the first and last slide. If you wish to include your logo or a client logo, this can be done in the Master Slide option.
- Trainees' Notes are included in the slides and can be printed out for the trainee as handouts. When printing your slides to create a handbook for your trainee, select 'print' and under the option 'Print What' select 'Notes pages'
- 18 slides.
Activity Pack (MS Word Document):
- All materials required to run the games/activities specified. Detailed explanations of the activities/exercises used to consolidate learning are included in the Lesson Plan. Refer to the Critical Equipment List for details.
- Evaluation form. Request trainees to complete evaluation following training to gain immediate response to your program or they can be completed and collected later.
- 16 pages.
Bullets & Fonts
All Ready Set Present PowerPoint Content, Quotes and Handout Presentations use standard fonts. If your computer does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
When ordering, if you need an extraction program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below.
These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip our files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - https://www.winzip.com/win/en/dprob.html
Winrar - https://www.rarlab.com/download.htm