About This Product
Negotiation (Comprehensive) PowerPoint Presentation
150 slides with Paticipant Handout
Negotiation is the process of searching for an agreement that satisfies various parties. There are specific techniques that anyone can learn and understanding these techniques and developing your skills will be a critical component of your career success and personal success. Negotiation is a discussion between people, with the goal of reaching an agreement on issues and separating the parties when neither party has the power to get its way.
PowerPoint Presentation Content Slides Include:
- Definition/s of negotiation
- Learning objectives for this presentation
- 5 points on the definition of negotiation and 5 negotiation questions
- 4 basic components and 6 points on identifying the issues
- 4 points on how to assemble data and 4 components to successful strategies
- 4 points on strategy assistance and 5 successful tactics
- 20 points on negotiation techniques and 6 points on when using questions
- 10 points on the art of negotiation and 15 points on the 5 negotiation approaches
- 20 points on style pros and cons plus 4 points on caucuses
- a 6 step model and 62 points on CONE (Characteristics Of Negotiating Effectively)
- 6 points on integrative agreements and 8 points on mediators and mediation
- 6 points on arbitrators and arbitration and 7 points on physical setting
- 9 points on advantages of your versus their versus a third party site
- 8 points on time and 6 points on information
- 10 points on appearance and mannerisms
- 3 points on finalizing negotiations
- 16 action steps and much more.
Also included are: 9 diagrams/charts, & 15 high resolution photographs.
Also 29 Additional New Content Pages:
- Etymology / (Page 7)
- Positional Negotiation / (Pages 30-31)
- BATNA / (Page 32)
- Integrative Bargaining / (Page 33)
- Distributive Bargaining / (Page 34)
- Negotiation Options / (Pages 53-53)
- Note / (Page 126)
- Negotiation Styles / (Pages 127-128)
- High & Low Context Cultures / (Page 129)
- Approaches / (Pages 130-136)
- Predetermined Factors / (Pages 137-144)
Best of all, our PowerPoint Presentations are Royalty Free, so you may Use Them Over and Over Again. You may edit, add, delete and tailor these presentations to your specific audience and style.
Participant Handout Included: These participant handouts are identical to the PowerPoint Presentation Content except that the content has been eliminated. Never simply show your presentation. Allow participants to take notes while listening to you, fostering greater interest and retention. Our PowerPoint Participant handouts saves any presentor valuable time in having to prepare the handout themselves.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email
(PC and MAC Compatible)
Note: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint presentation products are compatible. This means they have been developed as a series. Purchase any and all of our PowerPoint Presentation Content and use all or a portion of each in any combination for all your presentation needs.
Bullets & Fonts: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint products use standard fonts. If your computer does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
Winzip - https://www.winzip.com/win/en/dprob.html
Winrar - https://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
| || |
Some slides get distorted during conversion from PowerPoint to video. The quality of the video does not represent the actual PowerPoint file that you will receive upon purchase.
Keywords: agreement, arbitration, colloquy, compromise, conference, consultation, debate, diplomacy, discussion, intervention, mediation, meeting, transaction