About This Product
Motivation (Comprehensive) PowerPoint Presentation
160 slides with Paticipant Handout
The power and ability to succeed is in all of us, all it takes is the motivation to get something happening. Motivation is the act or process of stimulating to action or providing an incentive or motive, especially for an act. The verb, "motivate" is believed to have been taken from the French word, "motiver" and the German word, "motivieren."
PowerPoint Presentation Content Slides Include:
- Definition/s of motivation
- Learning objectives for this presentation
- 6 points on MacGregor’s theories X and Y
- 10 points on Maslow’s hierarchy
- 10 points on satisfaction versus dissatisfaction
- 15 points on what employees want and 10 motivating factors
- 10 employee rewards and 6 points on a supportive environment
- 8 points on positive feedback and 4 steps for giving praise
- 7 points on analyzing and solving performance problems
- 6 points on coaching interview steps and 7 principles of planning
- 4 characteristics of a good plan and 5 points on S.M.A.R.T. objectives
- 5 management functions and 4 points on managerial power
- 5 points on what is most preferred in jobs by employees
- 4 reasons employees don’t do what you want and 5 types of rewards
- 9 points on incentives and 5 points on 2 types of motivation
- 22 points on principles for enriching jobs and 13 points on a pay plan to motivate
- 9 points on the structure of human motivation
- 24 points on the 5 categories that account for all human behavior
- 4 steps to solve motivational problems and 6 points on informal recognition ideas
- 5 points on the M.A.G.I.C. formula and 11 ways to motivate today
- 9 cautions for incentive programs and 9 motivation program ironies
- 9 action motivators and 9 points on employees who love their work
- 5 motivation factors and 4 maintenance factors
- 30 ways to motivate and 10 ways to boost efficiency
- 16 action steps and much more.
Also included are: 6 diagrams/charts, & 15 high resolution photographs.
Also 16 Additional New Content Pages:
- Etymology / (Pages 6-7)
- Theories / (Page 12)
- Need Theories / (Page 13)
- Maslow's Hierarchy / (Page 14)
- Alderfer's Erg Theory / (Pages 17-19)
- Motivator-Hygiene Theory / (Pages 20-21)
- Achievement Motivation Theory / (Page 22)
- Hackman & Oldham / (Pages 23-25)
- Process Theories / (Page 29)
- Expectancy Theory / (Pages 30-31)
- Equity Theory / (Page 32)
- Goal Setting Theory / (Page 33)
Best of all, our PowerPoint Presentations are Royalty Free, so you may Use Them Over and Over Again. You may edit, add, delete and tailor these presentations to your specific audience and style.
Participant Handout Included: These participant handouts are identical to the PowerPoint Presentation Content except that the content has been eliminated. Never simply show your presentation. Allow participants to take notes while listening to you, fostering greater interest and retention. Our PowerPoint Participant handouts saves any presentor valuable time in having to prepare the handout themselves.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email
(PC and MAC Compatible)
Note: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint presentation products are compatible. This means they have been developed as a series. Purchase any and all of our PowerPoint Presentation Content and use all or a portion of each in any combination for all your presentation needs.
Bullets & Fonts: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint products use standard fonts. If your computer does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
Winzip - https://www.winzip.com/win/en/dprob.html
Winrar - https://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
| || |
Some slides get distorted during conversion from PowerPoint to video. The quality of the video does not represent the actual PowerPoint file that you will receive upon purchase.
Keywords: action, angle, catalyst, desire, disposition, drive, encouragement, fire, get up and go, gimmick, hunger, impetus, impulse, impulsion, incentive, incitation, incitement, inclination, inducement, instigation, interest, motive, persuasion, predetermination
Copyright & Liability
By purchasing this product I agree to the copyright & liability below:
Products electronically transferred are your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the license and usage as described. This material is for a single user who may present this material provided they do not alter and keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact (more...). This product may not be re-sold, distributed, stored in a database or retrieval system, downloaded, except by written permission from the publisher. Any infraction or infringement will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
NOTE: To edit this product, add content, your logo, and more, read our FAQ.