About This Product
Generations at Work: Understanding and Influencing
(Comprehensive) PowerPoint Presentation
163 slides with Participant Handout
Nowhere in history have we all have seen 4 primary generations working and interacting in the same environment. Generations defined is a body of individuals born in approximately the same time period who generally share similar behaviors and attitudes.
PowerPoint Presentation Content Slides Include:
- Definition/s of generations
- Learning objectives for this presentation
- 5 implications for organizations
- 5 benefits of understanding generational differences
- The 4 different generations in the workplace today
- 16 points on how the generations differ
18-22 slides addressing the most important aspects of each generation:
- 3-6 different names for the generation
- 3-7 points on famous people from the generation
- 6-9 social, political, and economic influences
- 2-4 points on familial structure and influence
- 2-3 points on the role and level of education
- 7-9 points on what each values
- 3 points on their specific work ethic
- 3 points on preferred leadership approach
- 3 points on each generations communication style and preference
- 3-4 points on interaction with others
- 2 points on approach to feedback
- 2-3 points on view toward the company
- 2-4 points on work vs. personal life
- 2 points on desired rewards
- 2-3 points on financial behaviors and spending
- 2-3 points on their relationship with technology
- 4-6 points on expectations and 4-6 motivational buttons
3 scenarios to consider when working with each generation:
- 14 trends toward the future
- 14 implications for recruitment
- 26 implications for management
- 3 points on generational disconnect
Communication tips to manage each generation:
- 6 communication tips for Veterans
- 6 tips for communicating with Boomers
- 8 tips for communicating with GenXers
- 6 tips for communicating with GenYs
- 4-6 pros versus cons for each generation
- 16 points on the summary of differences
- 4 motivating messages
- 6 truths for all generations
- 16 action steps and much more.
Also included are: 2 diagrams/charts, & 7 high resolution photographs.
Plus 11 Additional New Content Pages:
- Program Objectives / (Page 3)
- Etymology / (Page 6)
- Implications for Organizations / (Page 7)
- Who's Who? / (Pages 16, 37, 58, 78)
- Ten Principles / (Pages 151-155)
Best of all, our PowerPoint Products are Royalty Free, so you may Use Them Over and Over Again. You may edit, add, delete and tailor these presentations to your specific audience and style.
Participant Handout Included: These participant handouts are identical to the PowerPoint Presentation Content except that the content has been eliminated. Never simply show your presentation. Allow participants to take notes while listening to you, fostering greater interest and retention. Our PowerPoint Participant handouts saves any presentor valuable time in having to prepare the handout themselves.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email
(PC and MAC Compatible)
Note: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint presentation products are compatible. This means they have been developed as a series. Purchase any and all of our PowerPoint Presentation Content and use all or a portion of each in any combination for all your presentation needs.
Bullets & Fonts: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint products use standard fonts. If your computer does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
Winzip - https://www.winzip.com/win/en/dprob.html
Winrar - https://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
| || |
Some slides get distorted during conversion from PowerPoint to video. The quality of the video does not represent the actual PowerPoint file that you will receive upon purchase.
Keywords: bearing, begetting, breeding, bringing forth, engenderment, formation, fructifying, genesis, multiplying, origination, procreation, propagation, reproduction, spawning
Copyright & Liability
By purchasing this product I agree to the copyright & liability below:
Products electronically transferred are your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the license and usage as described. This material is for a single user who may present this material provided they do not alter and keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact (more...). This product may not be re-sold, distributed, stored in a database or retrieval system, downloaded, except by written permission from the publisher. Any infraction or infringement will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
NOTE: To edit this product, add content, your logo, and more, read our FAQ.