About This Product
Writing PowerPoint Presentation
185 slides with 3 diagrams/charts &17 high resolution photographs
Participant Handout and Writing Glosssary with 96 terms
Writing is an necessary form of communication in all workplaces. Developing strong writing skills can help boost your credibility, productivity, and the overall quality of your work and collaboration. This presentation provides the tips and techniques necessary for effective writing.
Glossary: 8 pages with 96 related terms (sample terms include):
Alliteration — Ambiguity — Analogy — Antonym — Composition — Denotation — Diction — Draft — Euphemism — Expressive Writing — Executive Summary — Figurative Language — Figure of Speech — Formatting — Grammar — Inverted Sentence — Jargon — Loaded Words — Memo — Metaphor — Outline — Paraphrase — Plagiarism — Proofreading — Proposal — Revision — Style — Synonym — Vivid Details
- To acquire generally useful techniques for effective writing
- To learn specific skills that apply to all forms of writing
- To utilize easy exercises that can help to improve your writing
- To become familiar with common writing mistakes
- To gain insights that improve all forms of business writing
- To develop specific skills
- To meet unique writing demands
PowerPoint Presentation Content Slides Include:
- Definition/s of writting
- Learning objectives for this presentation
- The ABC’s of writing (12 points)
General writing tips (29 points)
- Common writing pitfalls and helpful exercises (23 points)
- Structuring sentences (27 points)
Writer’s block (9 points)
- Solutions for writer’s block (24 points)
- Brainstorming (10 points) and free writing (12 points)
Letter writing (16 points)
- Introductory letters (18 points)
- Sales writing and sales letters (21 points)
Report writing (19 points)
- Framing a report (17 points)
Tips for dealing with the media (20 points)
- Common mistakes in media dealings (9 points)
Professional emailing (6 points)
- Professional email do’s (31 points) and professional email don’ts (11 points)
- The importance of email etiquette (12 points)
- 16 action steps and much more
Plus 8 Additional New Content Pages:
- Etymology / (Page 6)
- General Writing Tips / (Page 16)
- Writing Pitfalls Review Chart / (Page 37)
- Structuring Sentences Review Chart / (Page 54)
- Brainstorming vs. Free writing Venn Diagram / (Page 81)
- Edit / (Page 176)
- Tips for Editing / (Pages 177-179)
Best of all, our PowerPoint Products are Royalty Free, so you may Use Them Over and Over Again. You may edit, add, delete and tailor these presentations to your specific audience and style.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email (PC and MAC Compatible)
Some slides get distorted during
conversion from PowerPoint to video. The quality of the
video does not represent the actual PowerPoint file that
you will receive upon purchase.
communicate, communication, compose, composition, draft, ink,
letter, note, print, record, reproduce, rewrite,
scrawl, scribe, script, write, writer, writing
Participant Handout Included: These participant handouts are identical to the PowerPoint Presentation Content except
that the content has been eliminated. Never simply show your presentation. Allow
participants to take notes while listening to you, fostering greater
interest and retention. Our PowerPoint Participant handouts saves
any presentor valuable time in having to prepare the handout themselves.
Note: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint presentation products are compatible. This means they have been
developed as a series. Purchase any and all of our PowerPoint
Presentation Content and use all or a portion of each in any combination
for all your presentation needs.
Bullets & Fonts: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint products use standard fonts. If your computer
does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included
a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
When ordering: If you need an extraction
program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below. These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip our files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - http://download.winzip.com/winzip120.exe
Winrar - http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar380.exe
Copyright & Liability
By purchasing this product I agree to
the copyright & liability below:
Products electronically transferred are your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the license and usage as described. This material is for a single user who may present this material provided they do not alter and keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact (more...). This product may not be re-sold, distributed, stored in a database or retrieval system, downloaded, except by written permission from the publisher. Any infraction or infringement will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
NOTE: To edit this product, add content, your
logo, and more, read our FAQ.