About This Product
Workplace Ethics PowerPoint Presentation
172 slides with 11 high resolution photographs
Participant Handout & Workplace Ethics Glossary with 32 terms
Does it appear that �profit at any cost� is more important than running an ethical, fair company? Workplace ethics affects an organization�s culture, relationships, public image, teamwork, productivity, and much more. Good ethics is good business.
Glossary: 4 pages with 32 related terms (sample terms include):
Accountability — Bribe — Caveat Emptor — Code of Conduct — Compliance — Corporate Governance — Corruption — Ethics — Fraud — Gray Area — Integrity — Morals — Ombudsman — Task Force — Transparency — Whistle-Blower — Workplace Ethics
- Understand what workplace ethics encompasses
- Why you should be ethical and what you get out of being ethical
- Identify how ethics affect teamwork, productivity, and the public image
- Understand ethic codes, values, and ethic programs
- Learn how to set up and implement ethic programs, and how to deal with its special challenges
- Explore different ethical styles and learn how to address and resolve ethical dilemmas
- Learn how to make moral decisions
- Follow guidelines to create an effective code of conduct
Workplace Ethics PowerPoint Content Slides Include:
- Definition/s of workplace ethics
- Learning objectives for this presentation
- Example situations (7 points)
What is workplace ethics (13 points)
- The importance of ethical behavior (6 points)
Ethics programs (27 points)
The structure of ethics programs (19 points)
- Ethics programs as insurance (7 points)
- Ethics programs creating citizenship (3 points)
- Ethics programs building values (4 points)
- Ethics programs building image (5 points)
Codes of values and principles (21 points)
- Why have a code of ethics (6 points)
- Why have a code of conduct (19 points)
The ethics of justice (22 points)
- Required resources (4 points)
- Ethics of care (18 points)
The 4 steps of resolving ethical dilemmas (32 points)
- Managing ethics as a process (9 points)
- Publicizing the committment (7 points)
- The bottom line (6 points)
Avoiding ethical dilemmas (4 points)
- Grant forgiveness (6 points)
- Mistakes (5 points)
- Special challenges (11 points)
Key roles and responsibilities in ethics management (28 points)
- Consulting key stakeholders (5 points)
Decision making guides (46 points)
- Writing a code of ethics (52 points)
- Common ethic code provisions (49 points)
- 16 action steps and much more
Best of all, our PowerPoint Products are Royalty Free, so you may Use Them Over and Over Again. You may edit, add, delete and tailor these presentations to your specific audience and style.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email (PC and MAC Compatible)
get distorted during conversion from PowerPoint to video.
The quality of the video does not represent the actual PowerPoint
file that you will receive upon purchase.
Keywords: behavior, beliefs, conduct, crime, decisions, decision making, ethical, ethics, fairness, harm, honor, implementation, integrity, legal, legality, moral, principles, punish, punishments, regulate, regulations, values
Participant Handout Included: These participant handouts are identical to the PowerPoint Presentation Content except
that the content has been eliminated. Never simply show your presentation. Allow
participants to take notes while listening to you, fostering greater
interest and retention. Our PowerPoint Participant handouts saves
any presentor valuable time in having to prepare the handout themselves.
Note: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint presentation products are compatible. This means they have been
developed as a series. Purchase any and all of our PowerPoint
Presentation Content and use all or a portion of each in any combination
for all your presentation needs.
Bullets & Fonts: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint products use standard fonts. If your computer
does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included
a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
When ordering: If you need an extraction
program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below. These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip our files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - http://download.winzip.com/winzip120.exe
Winrar - http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar380.exe
Copyright & Liability
By purchasing this product I agree to
the copyright & liability below:
Products electronically transferred are your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the license and usage as described. This material is for a single user who may present this material provided they do not alter and keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact (more...). This product may not be re-sold, distributed, stored in a database or retrieval system, downloaded, except by written permission from the publisher. Any infraction or infringement will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
NOTE: To edit this product, add content, your
logo, and more, read our FAQ.