About This Product
Social Media Marketing PowerPoint Presentation:
180 slides with 1 diagrams/charts & 7 high resolution photographs
Participant Handout & Social Media Marketing Glossary with 47 terms
Marketing is a key component to the success and revenue flow of any business. Social media websites and resources have yielded enormous success in the past decade, opening wide markets of potential customers to businesses around the world. Social media websites, however, can either be a godsend for a business endeavor or a destructive downfall. The key is to intelligently and effectively communicate and use these online markets. This presentation will guide you to this goal. Social networking is the use of a website for connecting with people via the internet to share information, photos, messages, etc.
Glossary: 5 pages with 47 related terms (sample terms include):
Aggregator — Analytics — Black Hat SEO — Eye Tracking — Facebook — Golden Triangle — Hashtag (#) — Inbound Link — Landing Page — Meta Tag — Pay Per Click — Online Social Influence — Permalink — Search Engine Optimization (SEO) — Web Traffic
- Learn about 25 different social networking websites
- Understand what social media marketing encompasses
- Know why you need to use social networks to market your product or service
- Understand how to effectively utilize social networks
- Become an expert with Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Learn how to run a successful marketing blog
- Comprehend the risks of social media marketing
PowerPoint Presentation Content Slides Include:
- Definition/s of Social Media Marketing
- Learning objectives for this presentation
- 25 useful social media marketing tools and 9 websites
Summary points for each website:
- 8 tips for effective marketing with Twitter (36 points)
- 32 tips to effectively use Facebook for a business (66 points)
- 10 LinkedIn tips for professionals (39 points)
- 34 ways to use YouTube for your business (128 points)
- 16 action steps and much more
Plus 15 Additional New Content Pages:
- A Challenge / (Page 5)
- Definition / (Page 6)
- Etymology / (Pages 7-8)
- What is a Social Networking Website? / (Page 9)
- Basic Vocabulary / (Pages 10-13)
- Safety / (Pages 14-15)
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Social Networking / (Page 16)
- Do Benefits Outweigh Costs? / (Page 17)
- Facebook / (Page 26)
Best of all, our PowerPoint Presentations are Royalty Free, so you may Use Them Over and Over Again. You may edit, add, delete and tailor these presentations to your specific audience and style.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email (PC and MAC Compatible)
get distorted during conversion from PowerPoint to video.
The quality of the video does not represent the actual PowerPoint
file that you will receive upon purchase.
Keywords: Digg, Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn, Myspace, online media, online networking, social media, social media marketing, social networking, Twitter
Participant Handout Included: These participant handouts are identical to the PowerPoint Presentation Content except
that the content has been eliminated. Never simply show your presentation. Allow
participants to take notes while listening to you, fostering greater
interest and retention. Our PowerPoint Participant handouts saves
any presentor valuable time in having to prepare the handout themselves.
Note: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint presentation products are compatible. This means they have been
developed as a series. Purchase any and all of our PowerPoint
Presentation Content and use all or a portion of each in any combination
for all your presentation needs.
Bullets & Fonts: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint products use standard fonts. If your computer
does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included
a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
When ordering: If you need an extraction
program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below. These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip our files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - http://download.winzip.com/winzip120.exe
Winrar - http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar380.exe