About This Product
Public Speaking PowerPoint Presentation
150 slides with 8 diagrams/charts &
11 high resolution photographs
Participant Handout & Public Speaking Glossary with 68 terms
Do you have an important presentation coming up? Are you stressing out over the basics? Donít know where to start? If your presentation skills could use a refresher, our Public Speaking PowerPoint will give you the knowledge and tips you need to give an effective presentation.
Glossary: 7 pages with 68 related terms (sample terms include):
Anecdote — Articulation — Body Language — Connotation — Contextomy — Delivery Cues — Enunciation — Extended Example — Figurative Language — Gesture — Keynote — Kinesics — Monotone — Paraphrase — Proxemics — Residual Message — Signpost
- Understand how to effectively use language and organize thoughts to convey messages to large audiences
- Learn appropriate body language and techniques when presenting
- Utilize techniques to control anxiety
- Review hints and tips that convey a professional appearance
- Uncover tips and knowledge about creating effective PowerPoint presentations
- Learn how to respond to audience questions and how to manage a hostile audience
PowerPoint Presentation Content Slides Include:
- Definition/s of public speaking
- Learning objectives for this presentation
- The definition of public speaking (5 points)
- Brainstorming, purpose statements, main ideas, attention grabbing introductions, and conclusions (32 points)
- Tips on using examples, statistics, and testimonies (12 points)
Using a spreaking outline (10 points)
- Speaking notes (9 points)
- The steps of the communication process
- Persuasive word choices (11 points)
Professional appearance (6 points)
- Confidence, preventing nervousness and ansiety (19 points)
- Body positioning (14 points)
- Body language (20 points)
- Articulation, vocal volume (7 points)
- PowerPoint presentations (20 points)
- Feedback and questions (15 points)
- 16 action steps and much more
Plus 19 Additional New Content Pages:
- Etymology / (Page 11)
- Know Your Audience / (Pages 12-13)
- Know Your Purpose / (Page 14)
- Questions to Consider / (Page 15-16)
- The AIDA Method / (Page 17)
- Useful Phrases / (Pages 45-49)
- Public Speaking Pitfalls / (Pages 53-55)
- Body Language Graph / (Page 64)
- Nervousness / (Page 98)
- PowerPoints / (Page 111)
- Fonts / (Page 115)
- Words of Caution / (Pages 122-123)
Best of all, our PowerPoint Presentations are Royalty Free, so you may Use Them Over and Over Again. You may edit, add, delete and tailor these presentations to your specific audience and style.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email (PC and MAC Compatible)
get distorted during conversion from PowerPoint to video.
The quality of the video does not represent the actual PowerPoint
file that you will receive upon purchase.
Keywords: audience, declaration, delivery, diction, eloquence, enunciation, oratory, population, public speaking, rhetoric, society, speaking
Participant Handout Included: These participant handouts are identical to the PowerPoint Presentation Content except
that the content has been eliminated. Never simply show your presentation. Allow
participants to take notes while listening to you, fostering greater
interest and retention. Our PowerPoint Participant handouts saves
any presentor valuable time in having to prepare the handout themselves.
Note: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint presentation products are compatible. This means they have been
developed as a series. Purchase any and all of our PowerPoint
Presentation Content and use all or a portion of each in any combination
for all your presentation needs.
Bullets & Fonts: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint products use standard fonts. If your computer
does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included
a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
When ordering: If you need an extraction
program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below. These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip our files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - http://download.winzip.com/winzip120.exe
Winrar - http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar380.exe
Copyright & Liability
By purchasing this product I agree to
the copyright & liability below:
Products electronically transferred are
your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the license
and usage as described. This material is for a single
user who may present this material provided they do not
alter and keep all copyright and other proprietary notices
intact. This product may not be altered, re-sold, distributed,
reproduced, stored in a database or retrieval system,
downloaded, except by written permission from the publisher.
Any infraction or infringement will be prosecuted to the
full extent of the law.
NOTE: To edit this product, add content, your
logo, and more, read our FAQ.