About This Product
Project Management PowerPoint Presentation
228 slides with 21 diagrams/charts and 21 high resolution photographs
Participant Handout & Project Management Glossary with 91 terms
Whether you need to learn project management fundamentals and key initiatives for cost, integration, quality, scope, and time management, or a more advanced approach to using estimating techniques, dependency analysis, and network diagramming; our Project Management presentation offers you this plus more! As a set of tools, our presentation provides you with a roadmap that enables managers to guide a project from point “A” to point “B” in a way that demonstrates efficiency, cost-savings, and ingenuity.
Glossary: 10 Pages with 91 related terms (sample terms include):
Agile Project Managment — Balanced Scorecard — BOSCARD — Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) — Critical Path Method — Earned Value — Net Present Value (NPV) — PEST Analysis — Project Definition / Charter — Project Team — RACI Chart — Scope Creep — Steering Committee — Tender Process —Waterfall Model
- Develop an understanding of the basics of Project Management
- Explore specifics of project management to apply to your projects
- Share and create common language, tools, structures, and processes
- Provide insights into virtually leading projects
PowerPoint Presentation Content Slides Include:
- Definition/s of project management
- Learning objectives for this presentation
- Characteristics of a project and the differences between projects, programs, and processes
- Communication tips (10 points)
- Project management knowledge areas (9 points)
- The steps of the project management process
- Stages of project lifecycles (7 points)
- Types of lifecycles (3 types)
Organizational structures (6 slides)
- Making virtual teams real (5 slides)
- Meeting requirements (14 slides)
- Scheduling and estimating time (7 slides)
- Checklists (5 slides)
- 16 action steps and much more
Plus 37 Additional New Content Pages:
- Etymology/ (Page 5)
- Definition Portfolio / (Pages 13, 14)
- Communicate Clearly / (Pages 43, 44)
- Project Management Processes from PMI / (Page 50)
- 4 Stages of a Project Life Cycle Graph / (Pages 61, 62)
- Lifecycles Waterfall / (Page 70)
- Lifecycles Circular Agile / (Page 73)
- Stakeholders / (Pages 88, 89, 91)
- Project Managers Success Formula / (Page 91)
- Organizational Structure & Projects / (Pages 110-118)
- Responsibility Matrix / (Page 121)
- Virtual Teams: Make them Real / (Pages 124-128)
- Formal Requirements Methods / (Pages 140-143)
- Risk Matrix & Plan / (Pages 175, 176)
- Project Management Tools / (Pages 166-168)
- Action Plan / (Page 224)
Best of all, our PowerPoint Presentations are Royalty Free, so you may Use Them Over and Over Again. You may edit, add, delete and tailor these presentations to your specific audience and style.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email (PC and MAC Compatible)
get distorted during conversion from PowerPoint to video.
The quality of the video does not represent the actual PowerPoint
file that you will receive upon purchase.
Keywords: activity, adventure, affair, aim, assignment, business,
concern, deal, design, enterprise, exploit, feat, game plan, intention, job, matter, occupation, outline,
plan, program, proposal, proposition, scheme, setup, strategy, task, venture
Participant Handout Included: These participant handouts are identical to the PowerPoint Presentation Content except
that the content has been eliminated. Never simply show your presentation. Allow
participants to take notes while listening to you, fostering greater
interest and retention. Our PowerPoint Participant handouts saves
any presentor valuable time in having to prepare the handout themselves.
Note: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint presentation products are compatible. This means they have been
developed as a series. Purchase any and all of our PowerPoint
Presentation Content and use all or a portion of each in any combination
for all your presentation needs.
Bullets & Fonts: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint products use standard fonts. If your computer
does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included
a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
When ordering: If you need an extraction
program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below. These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip our files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - http://download.winzip.com/winzip120.exe
Winrar - http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar380.exe
Copyright & Liability
By purchasing this product I agree to
the copyright & liability below:
Products electronically transferred are
your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the license
and usage as described. This material is for a single
user who may present this material provided they do not
alter and keep all copyright and other proprietary notices
intact. This product may not be altered, re-sold, distributed,
reproduced, stored in a database or retrieval system,
downloaded, except by written permission from the publisher.
Any infraction or infringement will be prosecuted to the
full extent of the law.
NOTE: To edit this product, add content, your
logo, and more, read our FAQ.