About This Product
Procrastination PowerPoint Presentation
150 slides with 4 diagrams/charts & 12 high resolution photographs
Participant Handout and Time Management Glosssary with 49 terms
Procrastination is the avoidance of doing a task that needs to be accomplished. This can lead to feelings of guilt, inadequacy, depression, and self-doubt among workers, and can interfere with personal and organizational success. The word “procrastination” originated from the Latin word “procrastinationem” in the1540s. It came from the combination of the beginning “pro,” meaning forward, and “crastinus,” meaning belonging to tomorrow.
Glossary: 5 pages with 49 related terms (sample terms include):
Address Book — Agenda — Allocating — Analyze — Balancing Your Life — Daily Planning — Deadline — Delegation — Interruption — Multi-Tasking — Optimize — Organizing — Paperwork — Pareto Principle — Parkinson’s Law — Perfectionism — Planning — Prioritize — Productivity — Prune — Time — Time Log — Time Management — Virtual Assistant
- Recognize the symptoms and the causes of procrastination
- Identity critical behaviors and rationalizations to avoid
- Defeat procrastinating behaviors and resolve their effects forever
- Apply behavioral solutions to head off future procrastination tendencies
- Learn and practice the self-motivation option for efficiency and greater productivity
PowerPoint Presentation Content Slides Include:
- Definition/s of procrastination
- Learning objectives for this presentation
Behavioral causes of procrastination (22 points)
- Changing your thoughts (16 points)
- Rationales to avoid (9 points)
- Do's and don'ts (37 points)
- Signs and symptoms of procrastination (6 points)
- The effects of procrastination (5 points)
- Time management (16 points)
- How to approach procrastination for an employer (64 points)
Behavioral solutions to procrastinations (61 points)
- Strategies for improvement (13 points)
- Remedies for procrastination (46 points)
- A final call for action (18 points)
- 16 action steps and much more
Plus 26 Additional New Content Pages:
- Etymology / (Page 6)
- Procrastination Cycle / (Page 8)
- Who Procrastinates? / (Page 9)
- Are You a Procrastinator? / (Page 10-11)
/ (Page 12)
- Why People Procrastinate / (Page 13-14)
- 8 Types of Procrastinators & Chart / (Page 15-16)
- Distractions / (Page 17-19)
- Delaying Gratification / (Page 20)
- Id, Ego, Superego / (Page 22-25)
- Behavioral Causes Review Graphic / (Page 39)
- Types of Procrastinators Review Graphic / (Page 101)
Best of all, our PowerPoint Products are Royalty Free, so you may Use Them Over and Over Again. You may edit, add, delete and tailor these presentations to your specific audience and style.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email (PC and MAC Compatible)
Some slides get distorted during
conversion from PowerPoint to video. The quality of the
video does not represent the actual PowerPoint file that
you will receive upon purchase.
Keywords: dally, delay, drag, hesitate, hold off, efficiency, lag, let slide, linger, loiter, organize, pause, postpone, priority, procrastinate, procrastination, prolong, time, time management, time use, wait
Participant Handout Included: These participant handouts are identical to the PowerPoint Presentation Content except
that the content has been eliminated. Never simply show your presentation. Allow
participants to take notes while listening to you, fostering greater
interest and retention. Our PowerPoint Participant handouts saves
any presentor valuable time in having to prepare the handout themselves.
Note: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint presentation products are compatible. This means they have been
developed as a series. Purchase any and all of our PowerPoint
Presentation Content and use all or a portion of each in any combination
for all your presentation needs.
Bullets & Fonts: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint products use standard fonts. If your computer
does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included
a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
When ordering: If you need an extraction
program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below. These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip our files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - http://download.winzip.com/winzip120.exe
Winrar - http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar380.exe
Copyright & Liability
By purchasing this product I agree to
the copyright & liability below:
Products electronically transferred are your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the license and usage as described. This material is for a single user who may present this material provided they do not alter and keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact (more...). This product may not be re-sold, distributed, stored in a database or retrieval system, downloaded, except by written permission from the publisher. Any infraction or infringement will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
NOTE: To edit this product, add content, your
logo, and more, read our FAQ.