About This Product
Networking Skills PowerPoint Presentation
174 slides with 6 diagrams/charts & 14 high resolution photographs
Participant Handout and Networking Glosssary with 20 terms
Do you find it difficult to juggle all of your contacts? Or maybe you wish you had more, but making contacts just doesn’t come easily to you. This presentation provides an in-depth explanation on how to expand your network, maintain it, and get the most out of it. Traditional networking is covered extensively, including referral networking and event networking. New modes of business networking are also examined, especially the online social networks Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, with helpful graphics to guide you towards understanding their many uses for businesses.
Glossary: 3 pages with 20 related terms (sample terms include):
Alumni— Avatar — Business Card — Career Fair —Connection — Elevator Speech —Facebook — Follow-Up — Hidden Job Market — LinkedIn — Network — Networking — Online Recruitment — Professional Association — Professionalism —Profile — Recruiter— Referral— Social Media — Social Networking
- Understand how networking is a part of any business' success
- Be able to develop your own networking plan for future endeavors
- Study the professionalism and communication skills required for effective networking
- Learn the in's and out's of referral networking
- Discover the benefits of online social media and how you can use it to expand your network
- Master the basics of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for your business
PowerPoint Presentation Content Slides Include:
- Definition/s of networking
- Learning objectives of this presentation
- The ups and downs of networking (9 slides)
Communication skills (4 slides)
Professionalism (9 slides)
Developing a networking plan (6 slides)
- Do’s and don’ts of networking (22 points)
- Community involvement (3 slides)
- Networking events (15 slides)
- Referral networking (6 slides)
- Professional associations (4 slides)
- Figuring out who to network with (9 slides)
Online social networks (14 slides)
Social media best practices (7 slides)
- Using Facebook for business networking (9 slides)
- Using Twitter for business networking (7 slides)
- Using LinkedIn for professional networking (18 slides)
- 16 action steps and much more
Best of all, our PowerPoint Products are Royalty Free, so you may Use Them Over and Over Again. You may edit, add, delete and tailor these presentations to your specific audience and style.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email (PC and MAC Compatible)
get distorted during conversion from PowerPoint to video.
The quality of the video does not represent the actual PowerPoint
file that you will receive upon purchase.
KeywordsS acquaintance, associate, contact, circulate, meet, meet and greet, mingle, network, networking
Participant Handout Included: These participant handouts are identical to the PowerPoint Presentation Content except
that the content has been eliminated. Never simply show your presentation. Allow
participants to take notes while listening to you, fostering greater
interest and retention. Our PowerPoint Participant handouts saves
any presentor valuable time in having to prepare the handout themselves.
Note: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint presentation products are compatible. This means they have been
developed as a series. Purchase any and all of our PowerPoint
Presentation Content and use all or a portion of each in any combination
for all your presentation needs.
Bullets & Fonts: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint products use standard fonts. If your computer
does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included
a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
When ordering: If you need an extraction
program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below. These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip our files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - http://download.winzip.com/winzip120.exe
Winrar - http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar380.exe