About This Product
Management Development PowerPoint Presentation
163 slides with 3 diagrams/charts & 15 high resolution photographs
Participant Handout &
Management Developement Glossary with 35 terms
It is a manager's job to understand his or her leadership style, motivate marginal performers, set goals systematically, solve employee performance problems, get superior results from every employee, become more aware and responsive to employee needs, motivate and counsel employees by first learning to listen, offer feedback that yields results and resolves problems, and generate interest and enthusiasm for achieving goals. This resource will allow you to develop and improve these, and more, skills.
- Be able to identity management styles
- Know how to communicate effectively
- Learn about the behavior changing coaching process
- Understand motivation and how to inspire it
- Know how to set goals
- Understand how to manage time and avoid procrastination
- Learn how to delegate effectively
- Be able to problem-solve
- Know how to brainstorm
PowerPoint Presentation Slides Include:
- Definition/s of management development
- Learning objectives for this presentation
Effective communication (16 points)
- Feedback (6 points)
- Effective listening (6 points)
- Fosterning trust and building effective communication (14 points)
- Five different management styles
- Planning a project (4 points)
Coaching and changing behaviors (4 points)
- Motivators (16 points)
- The employee motivational process (5 points)
- Do's and Don'ts for motivating employees (10 points)
Time management and procrastination (7 points)
- Organizing your to-do list (6 points)
- Tips to avoid avoid procrastination (13 points)
Delegation (3 points)
- Tasks to always delegate (3 points)
- Tasks that cannot be delegated (3 points)
- How to choose who to delegate to (5 points)
- Delegating in a crisis (3 points)
- Supervision and performance management strategies (9 points)
Stages of problem solving and decision making (14 points)
- Group decisions (5 points)
Techniques for creative thinking (7 points)
- Guidelines for brainstorming (5 points)
- 16 action steps and much more
Best of all, our PowerPoint Products are Royalty Free, so you may Use Them Over and Over Again. You may edit, add, delete, and tailor these presentations to your specific audience and style.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email
(PC and MAC Compatible)
get distorted during conversion from PowerPoint to video.
The quality of the video does not represent the actual PowerPoint
file that you will receive upon purchase.
Keywords: administration development, authority, board, bosses,
directors, employers, executive, executive suite, executives, front office,
head, mainframe, management, micro management, management development
Participant Handout Included: These participant handouts are identical to the PowerPoint Presentation Content except
that the content
has been eliminated. Never simply show your presentation. Allow participants to take notes while listening
to you, fostering greater interest and retention. Our PowerPoint Participant handouts saves
any presentor valuable time in having to prepare the handout themselves.
Glossary: 5 pages with 35 related terms (sample terms include):
Administration — Arbitration — Authority — Bureaucracy — Centralization — Core Competency — Delegation — Empowerment — Human Capital — Incentive — Innovation — Leadership — Management — Pareto Principle — Self-Efficacy — Team Building — Vision
Note: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint presentation products are compatible. This means they have been
developed as a series. Purchase any and all of our PowerPoint
Presentation Content and use all or a portion of each in any combination
for all your presentation needs.
Bullets & Fonts: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint products use standard fonts. If your computer
does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included
a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
When ordering: If you need an extraction
program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below. These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip
our files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - http://download.winzip.com/winzip120.exe
Winrar - http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar380.exe
Copyright & Liability
By purchasing this product I agree to
the copyright & liability below:
Products electronically transferred are
your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the license
and usage as described. This material is for a single
user who may present this material provided they do not
alter and keep all copyright and other proprietary notices
intact. This product may not be altered, re-sold, distributed,
reproduced, stored in a database or retrieval system,
downloaded, except by written permission from the publisher.
Any infraction or infringement will be prosecuted to the
full extent of the law.
NOTE: To edit this product, add content, your
logo, and more, read our FAQ.