About This Product
Basic Accounting & Financial Terminology PowerPoint Presentation
82 slides with 2 diagrams/charts & 8 high resolution photographs
Participant Handout & Accounting Glossary with 97 terms
Understanding accounting is key to understanding the financial position of your business or company.
This resource provides the most important information that you need to know regarding basic accounting.
Glossary: 8 pages with 97 related terms (sample terms include):
Accounting — Amortization — Authorized Capital Stock — Balance Sheet — Capital — Cash Flow — Contingent Liability — Credit Card — Depreciation — Double-Entry Accounting — Interest — Liquidity Ratio — Maturity Date — Promissory Note — T Account — Voided Check
- Understand basic accounting and financial terminology
- Learn how double entry accounting works
- Explore the world of accounting cycles, accounts, and assets
- Explore the world of equity, receivables, accounts payable, liabilities, and ledgers
- Discover which accounting system works best for you
- Explore how computerized accounting works and it's benefits
- Understand financial statements and income statements
- Understand statements of owner’s equity, balance sheets, and cash flows
PowerPoint Presentation Content Slides Include:
- Definition/s of accounting
- Learning objectives of basic accounting and financial terminology
- Understanding accounting cycles journal entries
- Double-entry accounting and what is an account
- The top tips for using“chart of accounts”
- Understanding assets, equity and receivables (11 slides)
- Accounts payable and more on accounting systems (9 slides)
How to and find the best accounting system
- Merchandising business (6 slides)
- Financial systems (5 slides)
- Ledgers, balance sheet, cash flow (9 slides)
- 16 action steps and much more
Best of all, our PowerPoint Presentations are Royalty Free, so you may Use Them Over and Over Again. You may edit, add, delete and tailor these presentations to your specific audience and style.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email (PC and MAC Compatible)
get distorted during conversion from PowerPoint to video.
The quality of the video does not represent the actual PowerPoint
file that you will receive upon purchase.
Keywords: account, accounting, auditing, balancing the books, banking, bookkeeping, calculating, computing, clerk, economic, finance, money, numbers, office
Participant Handout Included: These participant handouts are identical to the PowerPoint Presentation Content except
that the content has been eliminated. Never simply show your presentation. Allow
participants to take notes while listening to you, fostering greater
interest and retention. Our PowerPoint Participant handouts saves
any presentor valuable time in having to prepare the handout themselves.
Note: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint presentation products are compatible. This means they have been
developed as a series. Purchase any and all of our PowerPoint
Presentation Content and use all or a portion of each in any combination
for all your presentation needs.
Bullets & Fonts: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint products use standard fonts. If your computer
does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included
a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
When ordering: If you need an extraction
program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below. These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip our files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - http://download.winzip.com/winzip120.exe
Winrar - http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar380.exe
Copyright & Liability
By purchasing this product I agree to
the copyright & liability below:
Products electronically transferred are
your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the license
and usage as described. This material is for a single
user who may present this material provided they do not
alter and keep all copyright and other proprietary notices
intact. This product may not be altered, re-sold, distributed,
reproduced, stored in a database or retrieval system,
downloaded, except by written permission from the publisher.
Any infraction or infringement will be prosecuted to the
full extent of the law.
NOTE: To edit this product, add content, your
logo, and more, read our FAQ.