About This Product
What does it cover?
Courseware consists of course notes, slides and delegate workbook covering:
- Nature of communication.
- Choosing the most appropriate communication method.
- Importance of first impressions from the caller’s standpoint.
- Giving callers the wrong impression.
- Challenges of communicating by telephone.
- Factors of good and bad communication on the telephone.
- Essential preparation to take the call.
- The 6 W’s of message taking.
- Questioning skills.
- Active listening skills on the telephone.
- Factors of voice to add impact - Power, Pace, Pronunciation, Pitch.
- Tactics and tips to cope with anger and complaints.
- 3 steps to assertive behaviour.
- 6 steps to an incoming call.
- Skill practice to experience the telephone process in practice.
What do you receive?
- 44 colour slides in MS Powerpoint
- 55 pages of comprehensive trainer notes (contained in the ‘Notes’ section of the slides)
- 48-page workbook, supplied in MS Word. The workbook contains templates to make notes during the training, various exercises to be used on the course and a range of communication models. The workbook also contains additional material for self study after the course.
The course material is designed to be interactive with discussion, formal input, written exercises and self diagnostics.
A feature of the training course material is the use of a Knowledge/Skill Checklist - a list of the knowledge and skills being developed.Delegates rate themselves at the start and finish of the training course to establish the extent to which they have benefited. This also gives the delegate, and their line manager, further analysis of their strengths, highlighting any further development needs.
Anyone responsible to deliver training in an organisation and wishes to use high quality, tried and tested course material.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email. (PC and MAC Compatible).
Copyright & Liability
By purchasing this product I agree to the copyright & liability below:
Products electronically transferred are your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the license and usage as described. This material is for a single user who may present this material provided they do not alter and keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact (more...). This product may not be re-sold, distributed, stored in a database or retrieval system, downloaded, except by written permission from the publisher. Any infraction or infringement will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
NOTE: To edit this product, add content, your logo, and more, read our FAQ.