About This Product
What does it cover?
Course material include a set of course notes, slides and delegate handout covering:
- Differences between listening and hearing
- Practical demonstration to test out listening skills and exemplify how to enhance others’ listening abilities
- Tackling the barriers to effective listening
- Tips and tactics to develop improved listening skills
- Skill practices in listening skills and the role of body language
The bite sized course material is designed to be interactive with discussion, formal input, syndicate exercise, demonstration and role play. It includes some fun exercises to exemplify the training, including a very practical listening and body language exercise in pairs and some fun examples to test out delegates' listening skills.
What do you receive?
The product features 5 colour slides, comprehensive course notes (contained in 10 pages of the 'Notes' section of the slides) and a 9-page delegate handout pack.
A Copyright Waiver Licence is included in the price, so that course material may be adapted to suit your own / organisational needs.
Anyone responsible to deliver training in an organisation.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email. (PC and MAC Compatible).