About This Product
What does it cover?
Course material include a set of course notes, slides and delegate handout covering:
- Origins of the word feedback
- Understanding why feedback is important
- Two types of feedback
- Tips and tactics in giving feedback including situations to give positive feedback in private and negative feedback in public
- The negative sandwich technique
- E. E. C. way of giving feedback with examples of how the model might work in autocratic and participative management styles
- Skill practice in giving feedback
The bite sized course material is designed to be interactive with discussion, formal input, syndicate exercise and role play. The session is participative and fully involves the delegates who would typically be team leaders, supervisors and managers.
A Copyright Waiver Licence is included in the price, so that course material may be adapted to suit your own / organisational needs.
What do you receive?
The product features 7 colour slides, comprehensive course notes (contained in 10 pages of the 'Notes' section of the slides) and a 9-page delegate handout pack.
Anyone responsible to deliver training in an organisation.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email. (PC and MAC Compatible).