ReadySetPresent Articles can be purchased for $10.00 and are reproducible for a $1.00 royalty fee per copy. Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email. (PC and MAC Compatible). You can purchase all additional royalty copies by clicking here or visiting the reprints page.
|A Performance Work and Development Plan
by Andrew E. Schwartz
Sample - Preview Only
Any organization, public or private, profit or non-profit must pay attention to certain responsibilities in order to grow and prosper. For example, the organization must:
- Establish a mission and organizational philosophy.
- Establish policies and procedures.
- Set objectives and develop plans for carrying out these objectives.
- Establish measures of performance.
- Develop programs to enable people to achieve the organization's objectives.
- Motivate people to produce.
- Create an expectation that supervisors and employees can develop themselves to meet changing organizational needs and to grow personally.
- Provide the necessary information and resources.
A Work Plan and a Development Plan are two documents intended to help individuals in an organization fulfill these expectations. They keep supervisors focused and help implement decisions aimed at achieving the organization's long and short term objectives. They help individual employees focus their job responsibilities and achieve their personal goals and objectives as well as their organization's.
These documents, the Work Plan and the Development Plan, deal with the foundation and substance of every individual's work life. They help both management and the employee keep pace with each other, and, are basic to an individual's success and to any organizations survival.
Andrew E. Schwartz, CEO, A.E. Schwartz & Associates of Boston, MA a comprehensive management training and professional development organization offering over 40 skills specific programs and practical solutions to today's business challenges.
Copyright, AE Schwartz & Associates. All rights reserved.
For additional presentation materials and resources: http://www.ReadySetPresent.com.
When ordering, if you need an extraction program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below. These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip our files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
this article for $10.00.
Articles are Reproducible for a $1.00 royalty fee per copy.