About This Product
What could be simpler than using a cartoon to generate energy and involvement and get performance improvement efforts rolling? This is a complete facilitation toolkit designed to involve and engage, including a variety of support materials, ideas for facilitation, powerpoint images, and forms.
Square Wheels' is a metaphor about how people and organizations perform -- The illustration is about things that do not work smoothly and about people, ideas and processes. Round Wheels are already in the wagon!
Show the illustration, ask for individual thinking then let tables of 5 to 6 people discuss their ideas. It works like an institutional Rorschach (inkblot) Test -- different people see things differently and this generates a useful discussion of issues and opportunities.
It supports the diversity of thinking styles and helps people start talking about things relevant to their working environment quickly and powerfully. This bundle has everything you need to facilitate an engaging, memorable and successful workshop of 30 minutes to a full day. Includes handouts and worksheet masters. One time cost.
- The bundle contains a 18-page detailed instruction guide for use, plus a series of handout sheets masters to generate and capture ideas.
- 64-slide Powerpoint package with a wide variety of tools, images and ideas for engaging groups (see image for reference).
- 5 handouts that can be used to engage people in collecting ideas about the issues and opportunities, including a detailed handout on managing change.
- It involves and engages people quickly and effectively.
- It generates positive, creative energy and allows for the generation of ownership involvement to impact facilitation of new ideas.
- Links to almost any organization where people perform together.
- Provides a fun, unique and effective meeting opener that relates to people working together.
You benefit by having a powerful, bombproof tool that you can use for involving and engaging people in workplace improvement initiatives and in the design of implementation programs. This has tools and ideas that you can use as a stand-alone program or easily link into other developmental tools. It is easily targeted to things like quality, processes, communications, goals and similar and quickly generates a high degree of ownership and active involvement.
'Absolutely brilliant. I did a new staff induction and ended up with fifteen minutes to kill so I put up Square Wheels. No preparation - very little introduction - very little explanation. I put it up and simply said - what do you see happening here. I was amazed by the amount of discussion it actually generated and was sorry that we had to cut it short. Ten out of Ten.' Gordon P. UK Consultant
"Square Wheels rolled this afternoon. It was a smashing success. I am using it as a way to introduce some change management concepts and strategies." Alanna Clutter, Trainer
Bullets & Fonts
All Ready Set Present PowerPoint Content, Quotes and Handout Presentations use standard fonts. If your computer does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
When ordering, if you need an extraction program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below.
These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip our files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - https://www.winzip.com/win/en/dprob.html
Winrar - https://www.rarlab.com/download.htm