About This Product
Suitable for team members or managers who feel that they are not
very assertive, and would like to build up their skills in assertiveness. The program would
also be suitable for team members who know they can be quite aggressive, however would like
to work on becoming more assertive.
During this program, we look at what assertiveness is, and delegates get the
chance to rate their own assertiveness. We also look at what stops us from being assertive
and from here on we start to build action plans to increase personal assertion.
We look self talk and how this can affect our assertiveness and we
spend some time looking at ways to control self talk. We practice recognizing
different behavior in others and look at the advantages and disadvantages of
different communication styles.
During the day we use lots of interactive exercises to develop
listening skills, body language, and influential and assertive techniques.
- To understand what assertiveness is
- Understanding the need for assertiveness
- To be build core assertive skills
- Develop effective communication skills through assertiveness
Amazing Appraisals program pack includes:
Trainer's Pack (MS Word Document):
- Program profile. A brief marketing overview of the program.
- Joining Instructions and Pre-course 10 things exercise. Adaptable template to send
to trainees in advance of the session.
- Critical equipment list.
List of equipment and tools needed to deliver the training, including all the
- Lesson plan. Notes for the trainer on how to run the program. This gives
a detailed explanation of how to deliver the session, complete with the input and learning
points that should be made and notes on how to run activities.
- 23 pages.
PowerPoint Slides and Trainees Notes (MS PPT Document):
- All slides necessary to run the program. You can add your details
in the first and last slide. If you wish to include your logo or a client
logo, this can be done in the Master Slide option.
- Trainees’ Notes are included in the slides and can be printed out for
the trainee as handouts. When printing your slides to create
a handbook for your trainee, select ‘print’ and under the option
‘Print What’ select ‘Notes pages’
- 38 slides.
Activity Pack (MS Word Document):
- All materials required to run the games/activities specified.
Detailed explanations of the activities/exercises used to consolidate
learning are included in the Lesson Plan. Refer to the Critical Equipment List for details.
- Evaluation form. Request trainees to complete evaluation
following training to gain immediate response to your program or they can be
completed and collected later.
- 33 pages.
Bullets & Fonts
All Ready Set Present PowerPoint Content, Quotes
and Handout Presentations use standard fonts. If your computer
does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included
a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
When ordering, if you need an extraction
program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below.
These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip
our files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - http://download.winzip.com/winzip120.exe
Winrar - http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar380.exe