About This Product
Public Speaking (Comprehensive) PowerPoint Presentation
150 slides with Participant Handout
Do you have an important presentation coming up? Are you stressing out on the basics? Donít know where to start? If your presentation skills could use a refresher, our Public Speaking PowerPoint will give you the knowledge and tips on how to give an effective presentation. The definition of public speaking is the process of speaking to a group of people in a structured, deliberate manner intended to inform, influence, or entertain the listeners.
PowerPoint Presentation Content Slides Include:
- Definition/s of public speaking
- Learning objectives for this presentation
- 5 points on the definition of public speaking
- 5 points on brainstorming and 3 points on purpose statements
- 7 points on main ideas and 8 points on attention grabbing introductions
- 9 points on conclusions and 4 tips for using examples
- 4 tips for using statistics and 4 tips for using testimonies
- 10 points on a speaking outline and 10 language guidelines
- 11 points on persuasive word types and 7 steps of the communication process
- 3 points on confidence and 6 points on professional appearance
- 3 points on messengers and 14 points on body positioning
- 20 points on body language and large groups and 9 points on speaking notes
- 7 points on using humor and 4 points on articulation
- 3 points on vocal volume and 3 points on confidence
- 10 points on nervousness and 6 points on preventing anxiety
- 6 points on powerful presentations and 6 points on PowerPoint presentations
- 4 tips for developing PowerPoint presentations and 5 points on fonts plus 5 other tips
- 6 points on videos and 8 points on questions and answers
- 6 points on hostile audiences and 7 points on feedback
- 5 points on time management and organization plus 3 points on creating an agenda
- 16 action steps and much more.
Also included are: 8 diagrams/charts, & 11 high resolution photographs.
Plus 19 Additional New Content Pages:
- Etymology / (Page 11)
- Know Your Audience / (Pages 12-13)
- Know Your Purpose / (Page 14)
- Questions to Consider / (Page 15-16)
- The AIDA Method / (Page 17)
- Useful Phrases / (Pages 45-49)
- Public Speaking Pitfalls / (Pages 53-55)
- Body Language Graph / (Page 64)
- Nervousness / (Page 98)
- PowerPoints / (Page 111)
- Fonts / (Page 115)
- Words of Caution / (Pages 122-123)
Best of all, our PowerPoint Presentations are Royalty Free, so you may Use Them Over and Over Again. You may edit, add, delete and tailor these presentations to your specific audience and style.
Participant Handout Included: These participant handouts are identical to the PowerPoint Presentation Content
that the content has been eliminated. Never simply show your presentation. Allow
participants to take notes while listening to you, fostering greater
interest and retention. Our PowerPoint Participant handouts saves
any presentor valuable time in having to prepare the handout themselves.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email
(PC and MAC Compatible)
Note: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint presentation products are compatible. This means they have been
developed as a series. Purchase any and all of our PowerPoint
Presentation Content and use all or a portion of each in any combination
for all your presentation needs.
Bullets & Fonts: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint products use standard fonts. If your computer
does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included
a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
When ordering, if you need an extraction
program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below. These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip our files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - http://download.winzip.com/winzip120.exe
Winrar - http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar380.exe
get distorted during conversion from PowerPoint to video.
The quality of the video does not represent the actual PowerPoint
file that you will receive upon purchase.
Keywords:audience, bodies, buyers, citizens, clientele, commonalty, community, country, electorate, everyone, followers, following, heads, masses, men and women, mob, multitude, nation, patrons, people, populace, population, society.
Copyright & Liability
By purchasing this product I agree to
the copyright & liability below:
Products electronically transferred are your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the license and usage as described. This material is for a single user who may present this material provided they do not alter and keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact (more...). This product may not be re-sold, distributed, stored in a database or retrieval system, downloaded, except by written permission from the publisher. Any infraction or infringement will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
NOTE: To edit this product, add content, your
logo, and more, read our FAQ.