About This Product
Problem Solving (Comprehensive) PowerPoint Presentation
153 slides with Participant Handouts
There are many approaches to problem solving, depending on the nature of the problem and the people involved. Problem solving is defined as a systematic approach to defining the problem (question or situation that presents uncertainty, perplexity or difficulty) and creating a vast number of possible solutions without judging these solutions.
- Be prepared to actively listen in order to accurately understand the problem.
- Know how to take the first step in solving a problem.
- Clarify and define the problem.
- Understand the usefulness of collaborative problem-solving and decision-making.
- Examine different decision
- Utilize creativity in the problem- solving/decision-making process.
PowerPoint Presentation Slides Include:
- Definition/s of problem solving
- Learning objectives for this presentation
- 15 points on teaching problem solving and 34 points on understanding the process
- 5 points on defining the problem and 5 points on brainstorming
- 13 points on a scientific approach to data, solution, and reflection
- 4 points on learning skills and 5 points on understanding the problem
- 6 points on past experience and future problems plus 5 points on learning from the past
- 7 primary issues for problem solvers and 8 active listening techniques
- 14 points on active listening and 5 points on group perspective
- 4 critical essential steps of creative problem solving
- 6 points on group or individual brainstorming
- 10 points on problem solving framework and 23 points on the problem solving process
- 4 quotes on what is decision making and 10 factors for making effective decisions
- 7 points on styles and approaches plus 6 C’s of decision making
- 10 traps in an inherent system and 7 points on decision making methods
- 6 points on vertical thinking and 7 points on lateral thinking
- 7 “creative thinking” environments and 10 points on adaptors and innovators
- 9 points on collaborative problem solving and 4 requirements of group problem solving
- 22 points on 5 steps of collaborative problem solving
- 5 points on leadership and creative work environments
- 8 points on triggers for inspiration and 5 points on sacred cows
- 20 points on 4 modes of problems solving and 16 points on S.W.O.T. analysis
- 16 action steps and much more.
This specific PPT Presentation includes: 4 diagrams/charts, and 15 high resolution photographs -- (a $150.00 value).
09 Additional New Content Pages:
- Etymology / (Page 9)
- Problem-solving Cycle / (Pages 10-14)
- Collaborative Problem-solving / (Page 114)
- Techniques / (Pages 138-139)
Best of all, our PowerPoint Presentations are Royalty Free, so you may Use Them Over and Over Again. You may edit, add, delete and tailor these presentations to your specific audience and style.
Participant Handout Included: These participant handouts are identical to the PowerPoint Presentation Content except
that the content has been eliminated. Never simply show your presentation. Allow
participants to take notes while listening to you, fostering greater
interest and retention. Our PowerPoint Participant handouts saves
any presentor valuable time in having to prepare the handout themselves.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email
(PC and MAC Compatible)
Note: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint presentation products are compatible. This means they have been
developed as a series. Purchase any and all of our PowerPoint
Presentation Content and use all or a portion of each in any combination
for all your presentation needs.
Bullets & Fonts: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint products use standard fonts. If your computer
does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included
a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
Winzip - http://download.winzip.com/winzip120.exe
Winrar - http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar380.exe
Some slides get distorted during
conversion from PowerPoint to video. The quality of the
video does not represent the actual PowerPoint file that
you will receive upon purchase.
Keywords: clarify, clear up, construe, deal with,
decide, decipher, decode, determine, disentangle, divine, do, elucidate, enlighten, explain,
expound, fathom, figure out, find out, fix, get, get right, get to the bottom, problem
Copyright & Liability
By purchasing this product I agree to
the copyright & liability below:
Products electronically transferred are your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the license and usage as described. This material is for a single user who may present this material provided they do not alter and keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact (more...). This product may not be re-sold, distributed, stored in a database or retrieval system, downloaded, except by written permission from the publisher. Any infraction or infringement will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
NOTE: To edit this product, add content, your
logo, and more, read our FAQ.