About This Product
Interviewing (Comprehensive) PowerPoint Presentation
156 slides with Participant Handout
Every company and person has different interviewing techniques. A good interview involves good communication from all parties, and answering and asking good questions. The job interview is one of the significant factors in hiring because so many employers count on the job interview to help determine their best, most qualified candidates.
Pre-interview Objectives (Job Descriptions):
- Design job descriptions that identify the qualifications a person needs to do a particular job.
- Utilize the job description as a basis for a structured interview guide.
- Use pre-interview planning formats on which to do your recruitment “homework.”
Interview Objectives (Interview Format, Screening and Listening):
- Screen candidates through effective evaluation of their resumés or job applications.
- Identify the tools that are useful in conducting an interview effectively.
- Interview effectively by listening more and talking less, and by asking useful, legally appropriate questions.
Post-interview Objectives (Final Decisions):
- Make sound hiring decisions based on specific job criteria.
Interviewing PowerPoint Presentation Content Slides Include:
- Definition/s of interview and interviewing
- Learning objectives for this presentation
- 6 pre-interview, interview, and post-interview objectives
- A 4 point process for interviewing
- 4 points on the importance of effective interviewing
- 5 points on preparation and 4 tools for interviews
- 5 points on the importance of job descriptions
- 3 points on the purpose of job descriptions
- 4 steps for creating job descriptions
- 5 points on preparation and 3 points on probing the resume
- 4 points on types of interviews
and 4 points on interview ideas
- 6 points on the opening and 8 points on interviewing for what
- 6 points on why interviewers take charge
- 3 points to embrace and 6 types of questions
- 5 points on the sequence of questions and 3 points on permissible questions
- 5 points on behaviors and 4 points on goal of a job
- 7 points on observable factors and 16 points on unobservable factors
- 5 points on not priming the pump and 5 offensive words
- 3 points on setting the stage and 10 points on ground rules
- 8 key points, 4 points on a 3-part task statement and 3 practice tips
- 17 points on the team, 7 points on the power interview and 22 steps to success
- 16 action steps and much more.
Also included are: 3 diagrams/charts, & 15 high resolution photographs.
Plus 17 Additional New Content Pages:
- Etymology / (Page 9)
- The Interviewing Process / (Page 12)
- Interfering Factors / (Pages 16-18)
- Types of Interviews / (Pages 39-45)
- Prohibited Questions / (Page 66)
- Situational Questions / (Page 69)
- Behavioral Questions / (Page 70)
- Background Questions / (Page 71)
- Job Knowledge Questions / (Page 72)
Best of all, our PowerPoint Products are Royalty Free, so you may Use Them Over and Over Again. You may edit, add, delete and tailor these presentations to your specific audience and style.
Participant Handout Included: These participant handouts are identical to the PowerPoint Presentation Content except
that the content
has been eliminated. Never simply show your presentation. Allow participants to take notes while listening
to you, fostering greater interest and retention. Our PowerPoint Participant handouts saves
any presentor valuable time in having to prepare the handout themselves.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email
(PC and MAC Compatible)
Note: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint presentation products are compatible. This means they have been
developed as a series. Purchase any and all of our PowerPoint
Presentation Content and use all or a portion of each in any combination
for all your presentation needs.
Bullets & Fonts: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint products use standard fonts. If your computer
does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included
a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
When Ordering: If you need an extraction
program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below. These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip our
files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - http://download.winzip.com/winzip120.exe
Winrar - http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar380.exe
Some slides get distorted during
conversion from PowerPoint to video. The quality of the
video does not represent the actual PowerPoint file that
you will receive upon purchase.
Keywords: audience, call, call back, cattle call, communication,
conference, consultation, conversation, dialogue, examination, hearing, meeting, oral, parley, press conference,
record, statement, talk
Copyright & Liability
By purchasing this product I agree to
the copyright & liability below:
Products electronically transferred are your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the license and usage as described. This material is for a single user who may present this material provided they do not alter and keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact (more...). This product may not be re-sold, distributed, stored in a database or retrieval system, downloaded, except by written permission from the publisher. Any infraction or infringement will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
NOTE: To edit this product, add content, your
logo, and more, read our FAQ.