About This Product
Assertiveness (Comprehensive) PowerPoint Presentation 155 slides
with Participant Handout
Assertiveness allows individuals to become aware of their aggressive, passive and positive behaviors to develop confidence in being assertive in today's workplace.
PowerPoint Presentation Content Slides Include:
- Definition/s of assertive communications
- Learning objectives of this presentation
- Slides helping you recognize, test and evaluate your own assertiveness
- "I” statements and assertive rights
- 10 points for testing assertiveness
- 7 points on testing for aggressiveness (or overly assertive)
- 7 points on testing unassertiveness (passive)
- 5 case studies on assertiveness
- Identification of the 6 personality types
- Slides on assertive do's and don'ts
- Points on the significance of body language and eye contact
- Relaxation techniques to maintain your assertiveness
- 4 tips for coping with conflict
- 9 points on defining communication forms
- 6 tips on controlling emotions
- 8 tips on assertiveness
- 16 steps for assertive action
- 9 types of assertive responses
- Points on overcoming fear
- 4 steps to saying no
- 20+ slides with tips on becoming more assertive
- 16 action steps and much more.
Also included are: 7 diagrams/charts, & 21 high resolution photographs.
Plus 22 Additional New Content Pages:
- Etymology / (Page 6)
- Four Communication Styles / (Pages 7-11)
- Assertiveness Spectrum / (Page 12)
- Benefits of Assertiveness / (Pages 13-14)
- Three Steps for Assertiveness / (Pages 15)
- You Have the Right to… / (Pages 31-31)
- Assertive Communication Techniques / (Pages 111-116)
- Cultural Variations / (Pages 132-135)
Best of all, our PowerPoint Products are Royalty Free, so you may Use Them Over and Over Again. You may edit, add, delete and tailor these presentations to your specific audience and style.
Participant Handout Included: These participant handouts are identical to the PowerPoint Presentation Content except
that the content has been eliminated. Never simply show your presentation. Allow
participants to take notes while listening to you, fostering greater
interest and retention. Our PowerPoint Participant handouts saves
any presentor valuable time in having to prepare the handout themselves.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email
(PC and MAC Compatible)
Note: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint presentation products are compatible. This means they have been
developed as a series. Purchase any and all of our PowerPoint
Presentation Content and use all or a portion of each in any combination
for all your presentation needs.
Bullets & Fonts: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint products use standard fonts. If your computer
does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included
a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
When ordering, if you need an extraction
program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below. These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip our files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - http://download.winzip.com/winzip120.exe
Winrar - http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar380.exe
Some slides get distorted during
conversion from PowerPoint to video. The quality of the
video does not represent the actual PowerPoint file that
you will receive upon purchase.
Keywords: absolute, assured,
certain, confident, decided, decisive, demanding, dogmatic,
domineering, emphatic, firm, forceful, forward, insistent,
militant, overbearing, positive, pushy, self-assured, self-confident,
strong-willed, sure, assertive
Copyright & Liability
By purchasing this product I agree to
the copyright & liability below:
Products electronically transferred are your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the license and usage as described. This material is for a single user who may present this material provided they do not alter and keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact (more...). This product may not be re-sold, distributed, stored in a database or retrieval system, downloaded, except by written permission from the publisher. Any infraction or infringement will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
NOTE: To edit this product, add content, your
logo, and more, read our FAQ.