|Products - Bite Sized Programs |
|Team Leadership |
| || |
|Product Details: || |
Word & PPT
| || |
|Download This Product |
|Our products are only available through ReadySetPresent.com |
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Product
What does it cover?
Courseware consists of course notes, slides and delegate workbook. By the end of the training course, participants will be able to:
- Describe action centred leadership, and define the activities involved of an effective team leader
- Identify the differences between a leader and a manager
- Know the pitfalls of being too task, team or individually focused
- Identify whether they are TASK or PROCESS driven as team leaders, and therefore adjust their style accordingly
- Understand the S.M.A.R.T. model for setting tasks/performance objectives for staff
- Set S.M.A.R.T. based objectives for themselves and their staff
- Understand the range of performance standards that can be applied in the workplace, and how to communicate these standards to staff
- Apply the E.E.C. model for effective feedback on performance
- Recall and apply a range of influencing techniques, including assertiveness
- Deal confidently with a range of difficult situations/people at work
What do you receive?
- 39 colour slides in MS Powerpoint
- 55 pages of comprehensive trainer notes (contained in the ‘Notes’ section of the slides)
- 39-page workbook, supplied in MS Word. The workbook contains templates to make notes during the training, various exercises to be used on the course and a range of leadership models
The course material is designed to be interactive with discussion, formal input, written exercises and practice presentation.
Anyone responsible to deliver training in an organisation and wishes to use high quality, tried and tested course material.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email. (PC and MAC Compatible).
Copyright & Liability
By purchasing this product I agree to the copyright & liability below:
Products electronically transferred are your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the license and usage as described. This material is for a single user who may present this material provided they do not alter and keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact (more...). This product may not be re-sold, distributed, stored in a database or retrieval system, downloaded, except by written permission from the publisher. Any infraction or infringement will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
NOTE: To edit this product, add content, your logo, and more, read our FAQ.
Submit your feedback and get a chance to win a $50.00 gift certificate (more)…
Please send your reviews of this product to email@example.com.
Please include your name, title, and company.
Order This Product