About This Product
What does it cover?
Course material include a set of course notes, slides and delegate handout covering:
- Reasons why setting good quality objectives or goals are important
- Definitions of the SMART abbreviation
- A set of 5 questions to ask when setting (or receiving) tasks and objectives
- Understanding the different types of standards (based on quantities and quality)
- Defining, and communicating standards as ‘success measures’
- Skill practice in objective setting to include feedback from those on the receiving end
The bite sized training material is designed to be interactive with discussion, formal input, syndicate exercise and role play.
What do you receive?
The product features 8 colour slides, comprehensive course notes (contained in 10 pages of the ‘Notes’ section of the slides) and an 8-page delegate handout pack.
A Copyright Waiver Licence is included in the price, so that course material may be adapted to suit your own / organisational needs.
Anyone responsible to deliver training in an organisation.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email. (PC and MAC Compatible).